Fifth Russian Contest of Jewellery Art
The Russian Contest of Jewellery Art has been held in Kaliningrad since 2012. Works of the jewellers from Kaliningrad, Kazan, Kostroma, Makhachkala, Moscow, Nizhny Tagil, Rostov-on-Don, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Tolyatti, Tula, Ufa, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, and Zlatoust were shown at the exhibitions during previous biennials.
All exhibitions were thematic, which made it possible for each of them to be a part of the broad range of events of Russian culture. Dedication of the contest programme 2021 is to the theme "City" is a sort of a reminder that the first works of jewellery and lapidary art were first made in cities. Having quite a favourable environment for people’s creative activity, cities still serve as centres of art and scientific-technological progress.
The Organising Committee offers artists to pay attention to diversity and uniqueness of cities, architectural art works, works of garden art and sculptures, peculiarities of the historic planning, life styles...or to create their own model of the "perfect city".
The event is part of the annual project or biennial
News related to this event
- 7 September 2021: Премьера фильма о Всероссийском конкурсе
- 29 June 2021: Церемония награждения победителей
- 28 June 2021: Итоги Пятого всероссийского конкурса авторского ювелирного и камнерезного искусства
- 26 May 2021: Пятый всероссийский конкурс авторского ювелирного и камнерезного искусства
Related eventsShow working time calendar
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.
- About museum
- About amber
- For visitors
- Чем заняться в музее
- Exhibitions & Projects
- For specialists