"Gold and Silver for the King"
From 1 February the Amber Museum is presenting the works by George Hossauer, the court's jeweller of the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm III. The exhibition will show a collection of dishes and small statuary from the 19th century made of bronze and silver.
News related to this event
- 6 February 2019: Opening of the exhibition "Gold and Silver for the King"
- 1 February 2019: "Gold and Silver for the King"
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.
- About museum
- About amber
- For visitors
- Чем заняться в музее
- Exhibitions & Projects
- For specialists